What's wrong with (modern) computing?
- Computers spy on us all the time
- Computers are insecure, while pretending not to to be.
- Computers enable new modes of rent seeking, further exasperated by shitty patents and worse laws
- Computers/the modern internet encourage behaviors which are bad for our mental health as individuals.
- Computers and the modern internet, in concert with modern capitalism have built a world essentially without public spaces.
You know, all that bullshit.
activist, gamedev, musician, the instagram boycott prompted me to finally make a mastodon account and I'm still figuring out how it works.
To support this server and the OMN project https://opencollective.com/open-media-network